- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Fullerton Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J43600 000002000 J43600000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Some say it all started in Fullerton, California – where Leo Fender built his first electric guitar. Well, we agree – and now the Duesenberg Fullerto...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic lines and a host of proprietary features.
Some say it all started in Fullerton, California – where Leo Fender built his first electric guitar. Well, we agree – and now the Duesenberg Fullerton has become one of the iconic guitars in the Duesenberg lineup. With our Showroom in Fullerton, Duesenberg has established that name and it continues to live on in the hands of great players.
The Starplayer TV Fullerton is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. For the Fullerton line, we changed our classic body shapes to a double-cutaway design and added some deluxe extras. The Fullerton Series incorporates the same careful selection of spruce and maple for the main body parts as on many other of our instruments. The laminated arched spruce top is combined with flamed maple bent sides and arched back, while the neck is made from American Hardrock maple.
Additionally, the Starplayer TV Fullerton features a deluxe 5-ply binding around the body, a matching colour headstock sporting a metal D logo and a distinctive black & gold underlay for the plexiglass pickguard. For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, we took our proven combination of our own classicly wound Grand Vintage Humbucker and our open Domino P90 Singlecoil for airy chords and creamy licks. All our instruments are fitted with our own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. We design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates. All our fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
Additionally, our Diamond Deluxe Tremola proved to be one of the best of its kind, providing buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability.
This guitar indeed originates at the American Duesenberg workshop in Fullerton, which happens to be just a few steps away from Leoʼs very first workshop. The Starplayer TV Fullerton is available in an all over Vintage White finish.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar Diamond Deluxe Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Make your statement with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear