- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J37522 000001000 J37522000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The distinctive arched spruce top and elegant flamed maple arched back of the Duesenberg Starplayer TV Deluxe place it among the worlds' most distinc...Click To Read More About This Product
Stunning sonics with Art Deco style.
The distinctive arched spruce top and elegant flamed maple arched back of the Duesenberg Starplayer TV Deluxe place it among the worlds' most distinctive guitars. Along with being such a versatile instrument, it retains a discreet character with a distinct Duesenberg sound, and a vibe that harkens back to when rock was young.
Pairing their Grand Vintage humbucker in the bridge, for cutting leads and heavy riffs, with the D-Tron humbucker in the neck position for warm chords and creamy licks, you can easily go from biting to smooth. The Starplayer TV Deluxe also features Vario-Tone controls on each pickup for greater tonal flexibility than standard tone controls Additionally, Duesenberg's superb Radiator Tremolo tailpiece for buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability.
- Laminated spruce top and maple semi-hollowbody construction
- 25.5" scale maple neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Duesenberg D-Tron humbucker and Grand Vintage humbucker, Vario-tone controls, 3-way toggle switch
- Tune-o-matic-style steel saddle bridge with Radiator tremolo tailpiece, Duesenberg Z tuners with "Art Diego" buttons
Step up to Deluxe. Order a Starplayer TV Deluxe today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Bound Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Diamond
- Nut width 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: D-Tron humbucker
- Bridge: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 1
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Z-tuners with Art Diego buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Vario-tone tone controls
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.