- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunable Guitars R2 Burl Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74312 000001000 L74312000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hand-built in East L.A., California, Dunable Guitars offer an extraordinary value in custom and semi-custom instruments. Dunable's R2 offset design d...Click To Read More About This Product
This one-of-a-kind guitar is a symphony in maple.
Hand-built in East L.A., California, Dunable Guitars offer an extraordinary value in custom and semi-custom instruments. Dunable's R2 offset design delivers the crisp attack of a 25.5" scale, and this one-of-a-kind instrument features a burl maple top, flame maple body and birdseye maple neck for lots of snap and presence. This custom-order R2 also carries a pair of Dunable's powerfully versatile Direwolf Alnico V humbuckers for a tonal range that can run from jazz to heavy, down-tuned metal. Sacha Dunable uses carefully selected woods and hardware components to ensure that each guitar that carries his name will put your musical voice at the fore.
Private Reserve Guitars by Musician's Friend are your gateway to some of the world's most exclusive, hand-built, custom and semi-custom instruments. This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won't find anywhere else. The world's major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers. Our PRG associates are specially trained to provide you with detailed information about any guitar in the collection, so you can be sure you're choosing the special instrument that's perfect for you. Call now, and have the instrument of your dreams in your hands as soon as tomorrow.
- Satin-finish burl maple top on flame maple body
- 25.5"-scale birdseye maple neck, 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Dual Dunable Direwolf alnico humbuckers with coil-tap, 3-way switch
- Nashville-style tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite high-ratio tuners
Call your gear advisor for complete details on individual instruments.
- Body Type: Offset
- Top wood: Burl Maple
- Body wood: Flame Maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Soft D
- Neck wood: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Birdseye Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) TUSQ
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-tap
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.