- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eastwood Airline H78 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70832 000001000 L70832000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This tribute to the 1960's Airline H77/78 — which at the time was also available under the brands of Harmony and Silvertone — covers all the best par...Click To Read More About This Product
Modernized version of an all-time classic
This tribute to the 1960's Airline H77/78 — which at the time was also available under the brands of Harmony and Silvertone — covers all the best parts of the originals, but kicks it up a notch for today. True in almost every detail to the original, "upgraded" features include the new Gold Foil Argyle pickups, a modern roller bridge for accurate tuning and intonation, a center block for Bigsby stability and feedback suppression.
Call or click to order today
- Body: Bound laminated maple, vintage F-hol
- Pickups: Three Airline Argyle "Gold Foil" SC
- Switching: 3- on/off
- Controls: 3 volume 3 tone
- Bridge: Roller tune-o-matic bridge, bigsby
- Neck: Bound maple, bolt-on, bound headstock
- Finger Board: Rosewood, block markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8""
- Hardware: Gotoh-style nickel/chrome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.