- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eastwood Airline Jupiter Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70835 000001000 L70835000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Airline Jupiter is reminiscent of a late 1950s classic. The unique hollow-body design without F-holes combine with the Airline Argyle single-coil...Click To Read More About This Product
A rockin' hollowbody in a classic style
The Airline Jupiter is reminiscent of a late 1950s classic. The unique hollow-body design without F-holes combine with the Airline Argyle single-coil pickups to produce a unique tone reminiscent from many early electric guitars from the '50s and '60s. The Jupiter is capable of producing clean or distorted tones without feedback.
Call or click to order today
- FEATURES & SPECSBody: Maple top, back and sidesColor: RedburstPickups: Two Airline Vintage Argyle DiamondsSwitching: 3-Way, Vintage FlipperControls: 2 Volume, 2 ToneBridge: Fixed Adjustable Wooden, Trapeze TailNeck: Bolt-on, bound one-piece mapleFingerboard: Rosewood, Block MarkersScale Length: 26" with 12" radiusWidth at the Nut: 1 5/8"Hardware: Vintage Style Nickel/ChromeStrings: D'Addario 10-46
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.