- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eastwood Surfcaster 12 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70838 000001000 L70838000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
1991 the world got its first look at the Surfcaster. Geared towards not just the "surf" crowd, but also the country players, it featured a flamed map...Click To Read More About This Product
Jangle on and on
1991 the world got its first look at the Surfcaster. Geared towards not just the "surf" crowd, but also the country players, it featured a flamed maple top, dual lipstick pickups and a dive bombing tremolo system on the 6-string version. After 25 years, Eastwood has brought the vibe back with a tribute to this wonderful guitar. Plus, it's available in a 12-string version.
Call or click to order today
- FEATURES & SPECSBody: Bound tone chambered mahogany with maple topPickups: Dual EW Vintage LipstickSwitching: 3-WayControls: 1 Volume 1 ToneBridge: Tune-o-maticNeck: Bound Maple, bolt-on neckFingerboard: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth MarkersScale Length: 25 1/2" scaleWidth at the Nut: 1 7/8"Hardware: Gotoh-style
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.