- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eddy Finn Cigar Box Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21760 000001000 L21760000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Special 5 Cigar Box guitar is a 23 3/4” scale instrument thats great in either open or standard guitar tuning. Built with mahogany, the Special 5...Click To Read More About This Product
Style and sound for everyone.
The Special 5 Cigar Box guitar is a 23 3/4” scale instrument thats great in either open or standard guitar tuning. Built with mahogany, the Special 5 gives a unique folky tone thats unlike anything else. For even greater versatility the Special 5 comes in a cool electric version that features a lipstick pickup and single volume control so you can plug into your favorite amp or recording setup. With a slide and some effects pedals you can explore a whole new world of sonic fun.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Blackwood
- Bridge: Walnut
- Nut: Composite
- Finish: Satin
- Overall Length: 33 3/4”
- Frets: 20
- Body Width: 8 1/2”
- Scale Length: 23 3/4”
- Bracing: Ladder Style
- Body Depth: 2 1/2”
- Body Length: 11 3/4”
- Neck Width: 1 3/8”
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Includes Gig Bag
Start having fun in style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.