- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EKO DUO Series Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37812 000001000 J37812000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the case of this special EKO guitar, the DUO is not formed by two people, but instead by the union of the musician with the instrument. The instru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable with stage-ready electronics.
In the case of this special EKO guitar, the DUO is not formed by two people, but instead by the union of the musician with the instrument. The instrument itself becomes part of the DUO, and the new rosette shows the double interaction that makes the guitarist and the guitar inseparable. The sinuous curves of the headstock and bridge are represented and intersects them together. The EKO philosophy of offering fantastic quality/price ratio, finds the DUO the perfect connection of aesthetics and attention to detail.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: EKO 018 Special (Auditorium)
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Natural Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Eko G03
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic with compensated tuning
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get a guitar with a great pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.