Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone J-200 EC Studio Acoustic-Electric Guitar Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Gibson's classic J-200 style with Fishman electronics and generous cutaway.
Case sold separately.
A Body Full of Grace
The J-200 EC Studio's construction features a solid spruce top with select maple, back and sides and a striking cutaway that provides you better fret access than its predecessor. This 25.5" scale beauty also comes with Epiphone's 1960s SlimTaper D-profile neck which helps give you a smoother ride up and down the rosewood fingerboard. The rosewood fingerboard has vintage style pearloid crown inlays and a 1.68" nut along with Epiphone's iconic Sloped Dovewing headstock with premium die-cast gold 14:1 tuners.
A Fresh Spin on Classic Tone
The tone from the J-200 EC Studio's solid spruce top is enhanced by the classic rosewood "mustache" bridge and synthetic bone saddle. A tortoise-style pickguard with a unique dandelion art pattern helps round out the J-200 EC Studio's iconic look. Thanks to it's combination of tonewoods and construction, the J-200 EC Studio provides you with a solid, yet balanced tone, which lets rhythm guitarists and singer-songwriters feel like they're being backed up by a band even when they're playing a set pared down. The rich and complex tones the J-200 EC Studio will truly inspire musicians everywhere over and over again.
Plug It In, Plug It In
Taking the J-200 to whole new levels sonically, the J-200 EC Studio features the Fishman Sonitone preamp system with Sonicore pickup.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select Black, Natural or Vintage Sunburst finish.
- Select maple jumbo body
- Solid spruce top
- Hard maple neck with 1960's SlimTaper D-shape profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with crown inlays
- Rosewood bridge with synthetic bone saddle
- 25-1/2" scale
- Fishman Sonitone preamp and Sonicore pickup system
- Stylish mustache bridge and pickguard
- Sloped Dovewing Epiphone headstock
- 14:1 die-cast Gold Grover machine heads
- Gold screws on the traditional "bell" style truss rod cover
- 1.68" nut width
- Body, neck, and headstock binding
- Case sold separately
Bring this revamped classic home today. Order now.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.