- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone G-400 PRO Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H79038 000001000 H79038000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A true icon guitar, the SG was originally a successor Les Paul model from '61 to '68. This edition of the prized 1962 Gibson SG boasts the power and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rock-n-roll icon, now with upgraded pickups. Introducing the G-400 Pro.
A true icon guitar, the SG was originally a successor Les Paul model from '61 to '68. This edition of the prized 1962 Gibson SG boasts the power and merciless sustain you expect to shake you all night long. It's constructed of a Mahogany neck glued into a Mahogany body, and comes upgraded with Alnico Classic Pro humbucking pickups. Other appointments such as its trapezoid inlay and Wilkinson tuners round out this classic rock staple. Case sold separately.
Mahogany double-cutaway body
24.75" Scale set-in mahogany neck
22 Medium jumbo frets
Trapezoid fretboard inlay
Alnico Classic Pro neck humbucker with coil-split
Alnico Classic Pro Plus bridge humbucker with coil-split
LockTone tune-o-matic bridge
LockTone stopbar tailpiece
Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
Case sold separately
Professional looks. Professional tone. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.