- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78383 000001000 L78383000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Joe Bonamassa has once again turned to Epiphone to recreate one of his most-prized guitars—his "Black Beauty" Les Paul Custom. The original instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
Limited-edition recreation based on one of Bonamassa's legendary guitars.
Joe Bonamassa has once again turned to Epiphone to recreate one of his most-prized guitars—his "Black Beauty" Les Paul Custom. The original instrument, built in Kalamazoo, Michigan, was sold in 1958 at a small music store in Ohio. Sixty years later, this Les Paul Custom found its way back to the exact same store. Bonamassa, recognizing its rarity, snapped it up instantly.
The Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty borrows all of the specs from the original 1958 Les Paul Custom. The mahogany body is a solid piece of wood—no modern weight relief here, folks. The mahogany neck has a ’50s profile, round and chunky, perfect for muscular bends over the ebony fretboard. You'll love the look and feel; plug it in and you'll fall in love even more.
Bonamassa spec'd Black Beauty with a set of Epiphone ProBuckers. Made with 18% nickel silver bases and covers, sand cast alnico magnets and period-correct bobbins, ProBuckers are the real deal. In blind listening tests, they've fooled pros and vintage experts alike. Expect mounds of holy grail PAF-style growl.
A gold-plated tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone stop bar add more elegant icing to the cake. The Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom comes with a classic black hardshell case with yellow gold plush lining and gold hardware.
- Mahogany body and top
- Mahogany neck with ’50s profile, ebony fretboard
- Epiphone ProBucker 2 (neck, middle) ProBucker 3 (bridge)
- Gold tune-o-matic bridge, Lock Tone stop bar, Epiphone Historic tuners
Make this Black Beauty yours today with a quick click or call. Order now.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Material: Ebony
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right Handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.