- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Special II Plus Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #430855 000191000 430855000191000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its introduction almost 20 years ago, The Special-II has met the needs of countless musicians with its combination of Les Paul features, great ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great looking limited edition with a flamed maple top and screaming pickups.
Since its introduction almost 20 years ago, The Special-II has met the needs of countless musicians with its combination of Les Paul features, great tone and affordability. The Special II Plus Top Limited Edition Electric Guitar is made with a flamed maple top, mahogany body, bolt-on mahogany neck, smooth 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, and is every bit as handsome as its uptown cousins.
Providing the sizzle and snarl that you can only get from humbuckers is a 650R (neck) and 700T (bridge) pickup combo. You'll be amazed how these U.S.A. designed pickups with their high-output magnets add more highs with increased definition and no muddiness. Slightly over-wound, the hotter 700T bridge pickup is smooth but can give you a little extra scream or growl when you need it while never losing its rich combination of enhanced lows and crystal clear highs.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Flamed maple top
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on neck mahogany neck with slim taper profile
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- 700T/650R open-coil humbuckers
- Tone, volume, and 3-way pickup switch
- 24-3/4" scale
- 1-5/8" nut width
- Chrome hardware
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Limited lifetime warranty
Les Paul style and tone in an economical package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear