- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Limited Edition EL-00 PRO Acoustic Guitar Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24165 000001000 J24165000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Limited Edition EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric guitar is a direct descendent of Epiphone's original line of flattops which go back to the Golden Ag...Click To Read More About This Product
A blues legend reborn with Fishman electronics for more sonic power and a limited ebony finish.
This Limited Edition EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric guitar is a direct descendent of Epiphone's original line of flattops which go back to the Golden Age of acoustic guitars, the 1930s. This smaller "parlor" or "blues box" style acoustic guitar is favored by blues players of all eras for its compressed, woody tonal quality, short scale, and comfortable weigh. The combination makes it ideal for fingerpicking or the bark of a bottle neck slide. It features a select mahogany body with solid spruce top, rosewood bridge and mahagony neck, again, a mixture of tonewoods that'll fit right in the blues pocket.
Now featuring the Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup, the EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric can be plugged-in and heard on any size stage with first class acoustic/electric sound. The pickup is set underneath the saddle. The Sonitone sounhole preamp is an active preamp mounted in the soundhole with easy-to-access mounted rotary controls for Master Volume and Tone adjustment. Now you can make your adjustments during soundcheck and even fine adjustments on-the-fly during your set. No more running back and forth to your amp or the soundboard. The active preamp is powered by a single 9-volt battery. You can connect your Epiphone EL-00 PRO to a PA or amp of your choice with a standard 1/4" instrument cable.
The EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric features a solid spruce top with 3-ply black and white binding. The solid spruce top will improve in tone as it ages. The more you play it, the better it will sound. The body features select mahogany with single-ply white binding on the back. The mahogany neck and body combined with the solid spruce top make for the perfect combination of tone, warmth and brilliance with a bigger sound than you would expect from a smaller-sized guitar.
The smaller body (15.5" wide at lower bout) and straight rosewood bridge also influence the EL-00 PRO's distinctive voice which is more focused than a dreadnought and perfect for singers. The rosewood bridge features a compensated imitation bone saddle. The 24.75" scale select mahogany neck has a SlimTaper D profile with a 1.68" nut and is set with a hand-fitted dovetail neck joint using premium Titebond glue. The rosewood fingerboard has a 12" radius, single-ply black binding, 19 medium frets, and pearloid dot inlays. The tortoise shell style pickguard has a vintage metal "E" and this limited edition EL-00 PRO comes with an ebony finish.
This special guitar also features Epiphone's no-nonsense quality including nickel hardware, strap buttons, a 1/4" endpin, Grover 14:1 machine heads with mini-buttons, D'Addario Phosphor (12-53) strings, and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Body: Select mahogany
- Top: Solid spruceFinish: Ebony
- Bridge: Straight rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck: Shape SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck joint: Glued-in, dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Binding: Fingerboard, 1-ply black, top, 3-ply white/black, back, 1-ply white
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: 1.68
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Fingerboard: Radius 12
- Frets: 19, medium
- Strap Buttons: Nickel
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood, straight
- Saddle: Compensated, imitation bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell style with vintage-style metal "E"
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp with Master Volume and Master Tone
- Battery: 9-volt
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore (undersaddle)
- Machineheads: Grover with mini-buttons; 14:1
- Strings: D'Addario Phospher (12-53)
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Case sold separately
Order this limited edition model today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.