- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Quilt Top PRO Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H79040 000001000 H79040000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone's history and association with Les Paul dates way back to the days when Les, working at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York, create...Click To Read More About This Product
Gorgeous Les Paul looks matched with professional guitar appointments.
Epiphone's history and association with Les Paul dates way back to the days when Les, working at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York, created the world's first electric guitar. Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone by reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions. The Epiphone Les Paul Quilt Top PRO electric guitar combines the best of Les Paul's original design with new features that set this Epiphone guitar apart. Case sold separately.
The Les Paul Quilt Top PRO uses Epiphone's 4-wire, nickel/silver base humbuckers with newly tooled, USA-style bobbins. In the neck position is Epiphone's chrome-covered ProBucker 2 with warm, thick vintage tone. It's uniquely paired with a chrome-covered ProBucker 3 humbucker, an inspired by version of Gibson's BurstBucker 3, that features unevenly wound coils and Alnico-II magnets that replicate that "Patent Applied for" airy tone. To top it all off, both volume controls feature push/pull potentiometers allowing you to coil-split each pickup for single-coil sounds. Combined with the 3-way toggle, you get 6 unique sounds from one great Les Paul guitar.
Premium tone woods
The Epiphone Les Paul Quilt Top PRO guitar has a solid mahogany back with a stunning, carved quilted top. Its solid mahogany neck is hand-fitted and glued into the body for excellent neck-to-body contact and resonates almost like one continuous piece of wood.
Loaded with add-ons
Other features on the Epiphone Les Paul included quality Grover tuners, a traditional cream-colored pickguard, and LockTone tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece.
- Mahogany body
- Carved quilted maple top
- 24.75" Scale set-in mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- ProBucker 2 humbucking neck pickup with coil-split
- ProBucker 3 humbucking bridge pickup with coil-split
- LockTone tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone stopbar tailpiece
- Grover tuners
- Trapezoid inlay
- Case sold separately
Add your own chapter to the book of rock. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.