- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Deluxe Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581254 000025000 581254000025000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Deluxe Electric Guitar Is a dressed up studio edition that gives you all the great tone and sustain you ...Click To Read More About This Product
A value priced Les Paul Studio model that is all dressed up and ready to rock!
The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Deluxe Electric Guitar Is a dressed up studio edition that gives you all the great tone and sustain you expect from a meaty set-neck mahogany body with 12" radius for strings bends that won't fret out. The addition of Alnico Classic Plus humbuckers gives you even more low-end punch and midrange crunch. The LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece add more sustain and make string changing easier. This instrument is a super value offering the great tone, looks, and playability you expect from a Les Paul at an affordable price.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany body with carved top
- Set mahogany neck
- Slim-tapered profile
- 24-3/4" scale
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- 12" radius
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Alnico Classic Plus humbucking pickups
- 2 volume, 2 tune controls with 3-position toggle
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage Kluson tuners with tombstone buttons
- Gold hardware (alpine white)
- Nickel hardware (wine red and ebony)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.