- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Limited Edition SG Custom with Maestro Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H82708
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ltd. Ed. TV Pelham Blue SG Custom with Maestro has the historic, one-of-a-kind SG profile that's been a rock and roll favorite since 1961. The TV...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A sonic blast from the past in Pelham blue.
The Ltd. Ed. TV Pelham Blue SG Custom with Maestro has the historic, one-of-a-kind SG profile that's been a rock and roll favorite since 1961. The TV Pelham Blue SG Custom comes with a re-designed Maestro vibrato that looks and functions exactly like the original but with greater tone and accuracy. This Pelham Blue SG is powered by Epiphone's in-house designed Alnico Classic humbuckers, which are based on superb examples of '50s era pickups from Epiphone's vintage collection. The 1960's SlimTaper profile neck has a rosewood fingerboard with pearloid block inlays and Grover Rotomatic machine heads for reliable tuning accuracy.
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White) with "Les Paul Custom" in White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Pearloid" Block Inlays
- Headstock: Clipped-Ear Dovewing, 3-on-a-side with "Split Diamond" Inlay
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2
- Controls: Bridge Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Binding: Fingerboard - 1-Layer, Headstock - 5-Layer
- Knobs: Black Tophats with Silver Inserts
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Maestro Vibrato
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: Black, 3-Ply
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty 1/4"
Reserve yours today. Order now.