- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Wilshire Phant-O-Matic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- H75810 000001000 H75810000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Wilshire Phant-O-Matic Electric Guitar was designed in collaboration with Frank Iero, guitarist for multi-platinum band My Chemical Roma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfortable neck profile and double cutaway make this perfect for chunking rhythm or cutting leads.
The Epiphone Wilshire Phant-O-Matic Electric Guitar was designed in collaboration with Frank Iero, guitarist for multi-platinum band My Chemical Romance, and combines an incredible array of features that only Epiphone would dare put in one instrument.
The result is one of the smartest and most flexible guitars on the market with all the vintage styling that made Wilshire models a behind-the-scenes favorite of Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter, Paul Gilbert, and Steve Marriot.
Like the classic SG design, the Wilshire Phant-o-matic features a double cutaway design with a solid Mahogany body. The 24.75 scale mahogany hand-set neck has a 1960s SlimTaper profile, a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl block inlays, a 12 radius, and a 1-11/16 nut. The neck profile and double cutaway make the Wilshire Phant-o-matic a perfect guitar for chunking rhythm or cutting leads. The Antique Ivory finish, black single-ply pickguard, and classic form are eye catching to be sure. But what really sets the Wilshire Phant-o-matic apart from the pack is how it sounds.
Includes gig bag.
Double cutaway design
Solid mahogany body
Mahogany hand-set neck
1960s SlimTaper neck profile
Mother-of-pearl block inlays
Antique Ivory finish
Black single-ply pickguard
Includes gig bag
Enjoy the cool vibe and comfortable feel of Frank's Phant-o-matic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.