- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Majesty Custom with Autographed Backplate Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18560 000001000 L18560000001000
Ball Family Reserve is a celebration of heritage in instrument craftsmanship, which features some of the finest figured tone woods and finishes avail...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Upgraded tonewoods and craftsmanship.
Ball Family Reserve is a celebration of heritage in instrument craftsmanship, which features some of the finest figured tone woods and finishes available. These rare pieces are offered in limited production runs that present instruments to the public that were previously reserved only for family and loyal artists.
The Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Majesty Custom Electric Guitar has some key upgrades compared to the standard Majesty model. To begin with, its backplate is hand-signed by John Petrucci. Next, its unique all-basswood body with striking deep gold sparkle finish is a showstopper in addition to exhibiting a slightly warmer tonality. Thirdly, this BFR Majesty features a neck-through design with the same high gloss polyester finish, ebony fretboard, and Schaller locking tuners. A Music Man John Petrucci tremolo with all black hardware completes the overall aesthetic package of this masterpiece that marries beauty, playability and signature tone. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Wood: Mahogany neck-through design with basswood sides and maple top
- Body finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Neck finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck shape/size: Ultra thin and flat
- Fingerboard wood: Polished ebony
- Fingerboard inlay: Mirror back acrylic custom JP inlays
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 17"
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut material: Melamine
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Tuning keys: Schaller M6-IND locking, black
- Bridge type: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, made of hardened steel with stainless steel saddles
- Hardware finish: Matte Black
- String brand/gauge: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
- Pickup #1: DiMarzio Sonic Ecstasy
- Pickup #2: DiMarzio Sonic Ecstasy
- Pickup #3: Piezo
- Controls - Knobs: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor
- Controls - Switches: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector, momentary mono/stereo output knob (Piezo Volume)
- Includes hardshell case.
Join the family of Music Man aficionados. Order today while supplies last.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.