- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Dustin Kensrue Stingray Electric Guitar
Dark Satin Tobacco
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53751 000001000 L53751000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dustin Kensrue Artist Series Stingray guitar features a lightweight African mahogany body with satin vintage tobacco burst finish and dark-tinted...Click To Read More About This Product
A very limited-run signature instrument from Ernie Ball Music Man.
The Dustin Kensrue Artist Series Stingray guitar features a lightweight African mahogany body with satin vintage tobacco burst finish and dark-tinted satin maple neck. The H-S combination of a humbucking bridge pickup and a single-coil neck pickup adds new sonic variations to the Stingray's palette of tones. Electronics include a simplified control layout with stacked tone and volume pot, a 3-way pickup selector switch that elicits a variety of humbucking and single-coil options, and an added black push button switch when unengaged offers a humbucking-only mode that drives the bridge pickup at full volume. Other specifications include standard Stingray appointments with 22 stainless steel frets, Ernie Ball Music Man tremolo system, Schaller locking tuners and asymmetric neck carve with 10" radius. The neckplate is laser etched with a custom Kensrue logo to signify its artist series destination.
- Satin-finish African mahogany body
- 22-fret, 25.5"-scale tinted maple-on-maple neck
- Custom pickups, neck single-coil, bridge humbucker, push-button bridge direct out
- Music Man Modern tremolo, locking Schaller tuners
Order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: African Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical
- Neck wood: tinted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Custom single-coil
- Bridge: Custom humbucking
- Brand: Music Man
- Special electronics: Push button bridge pickup direct out
- Control layout: Master volume, tone on stacked pot
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Artist logo heck-late
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.