- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Game Changer Reflex HH Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H71477
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Imagine being able to change the electrical system of your guitar at the click of a mouse, creating new sounds on the fly.The Reflex "Game Changer" g...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A revolutionary system for creating unique pickup combinations and sounds spontaneously.
Imagine being able to change the electrical system of your guitar at the click of a mouse, creating new sounds on the fly.
The Reflex "Game Changer" guitar from Ernie Ball/Music Man has a USB port that interfaces with software that controls all aspects of internal pickup switching - series, parallel, in phase, out of phase, etc. After creating a setup, you can then store the particular pickup configuration in your guitar for live performance.
Though it may look like one on its surface, the Game Changer Reflex is no ordinary guitar. Equipped with the new Game Changer pickup switching system, the Game Changer Reflex guitar will give you an unprecedented number of tonal options in addition to the superb playability players are accustomed to from a Music Man guitar.
With the Game Changer Reflex guitar, players can unlock their instruments' tonal possibilities with the patent-pending Game Changer pickup switching system. Combining any order of pickup coils in series, parallel, in- or out-of-phase gives you access to the most extensive library of never-before-heard tones. Envisage having complete tonal control of your instrument without manually rewiring anything! True to form, the audio signal is never digitized or modeled in any way, providing a transparent analog signal path for the absolute purist. In conjunction with The Game Changer website, you can create, save, and share your tonal selections with the world!
- Body Wood: Chambered basswood with maple top and mahogany Tone Block
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man strings-thru-the-body bridge of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple or rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Pickups: HH - 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking with chrome cover and Music Man pickup rings
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022uF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever preset selector;
- 2-way push/pull 'Bank A/B' selector
- Momentary On-OFF-Momentary On toggle 'Bank Z' selector
- Momentary On 'Save' knob (Volume)
- Power: 3 AA Batteries for 100 hours of live play
- USB powered when in use (Note: USB does not recharge batteries)
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control covers
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37-3/4" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 95.9 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 0 oz (3.18 kg) - varies slightly