Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ernie Ball Music Man Luke 3 HSS Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Bodhi Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Bodhi Blue
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A signature instrument from of the world's great guitarists.
- High-gloss-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale roasted, figured maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Music Man high-output humbucker (b), single coil (n+m) pickupss with coil splits, 20dB boost, 5-way switch
- Music Man Vintage tremolo system, locking Schaller tuners
Get the versatility and vibe of a Luke III. Order your'
Luke 3 HSS Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Oil and wax
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Low-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Proprietary
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Active boost
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.