- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68140 000002000 L68140000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa guitar is the latest design collaboration between the award-winning Ernie Ball Music Man design team and celebrated...Click To Read More About This Product
This guitar is every bit as unique as the artist who helped design it.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Mariposa guitar is the latest design collaboration between the award-winning Ernie Ball Music Man design team and celebrated Mars Volta/At the Drive-in composer/guitarist Omar Rodriguez-Lopez. Highlighting features are an offset lightweight African mahogany body, roasted maple neck and ebony fingerboard that showcases pearlescent style block inlays.
Electronics include two custom wound Ernie Ball Music Man humbucking pickups with separate volume control for each pickup, controlled by a 3-way pickup selector switch that allows for variable humbucking combinations when needed, with the added sculpturing of the Ernie Ball Music Man Tethered Tone System. The pickguard is laser etched with an ornate design coordinated to compliment specific finish options. Other appointments include medium profile 22 stainless steel frets, gold and chrome hardware options, matching headstock, and the smooth and stable Ernie Ball Music Man tremolo system. This guitar includes a deluxe hardshell case.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale roasted maple neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual custom-wound Artist signature humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Music Man 2-point floating tremolo system, locking tuners
Click or call to order your distinctive Mariposa today
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Medium-width, high-profile stainless steel
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.62 in. (41.3 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics:
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo
- Tuning machines: Locking High-ratio
- Color: Chrome or Gold, depending on finish
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.