- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Valentine Standard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L21108 000002000 L21108000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine “Valentine” guitar features a slab ash body, two Ernie Ball Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/1-single...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Comfort, style and monster tone in one great guitar.
The Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine “Valentine” guitar features a slab ash body, two Ernie Ball Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/1-single coil), with 3-way custom wired lever switch, coil tap, modern hardtail bridge with vintage bent steel saddles, 25.5-inch scale, tinted ultra-light satin polyurethane finish neck with 10-inch radius roasted maple fingerboard, 22 stainless steel frets, oversized 4-over-2 headstock and compensated nut, designed for superior tuning stability. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Slab ash
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Roasted figured maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Tinted ultra-light satin polyurethane
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22 stainless steel
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: SH
- Neck: Custom wound double-coil
- Bridge: Custom wound single-coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Special electronics: Coil tap
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man modern hardtail
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this remarkable guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.