- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II VIPER Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L49819 000002000 L49819000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you’ve been wanting a premium edition of ESP’s famous asymmetrical double-cut Viper shape, the E-II Viper is here. Built in Japan, it includes a n...Click To Read More About This Product
Premium features, made in Japan.
If you’ve been wanting a premium edition of ESP’s famous asymmetrical double-cut Viper shape, the E-II Viper is here.
Built in Japan, it includes a number of features that put it high above the rest, like set-thru construction with its mahogany body and neck, and components like its bone nut, Schaller Straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece.
Available in both Black and Urban Camo finishes, the E-II Viper also includes an EMG 66TW/57TW pickup set with separate push-pull controls on each control knob for coil splitting each pickup individually. Includes ESP hardshell case.
Find inspiration. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 66TW (Pull Vol to split)
- Bridge: EMG 57TW (Pull Tone to split)
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gotoh locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Straplocks
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.