- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP F-50 Electric Guitar
Restock Black Cherry
- Write a Review
- #J43534 002001000 J43534002001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP F-50 Electric Guitar shows once again that ESP has nailed the art of building affordable guitars that look great and sound amazing. A genuine...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Incredible value on a serious shred machine with scorching humbuckers.
The ESP F-50 Electric Guitar shows once again that ESP has nailed the art of building affordable guitars that look great and sound amazing. A genuine string-through basswood body with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard provide sustaining resonance that's blasted into the electric realm by ESP LH-150 humbuckers. 24 extra-jumbo frets provide huge range and make it easier to play accurately. Chrome hardware.
- Basswood body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Thin U neck contour
- Rosewood fretboard
- 24 extra-jumbo frets
- ESP LH-150 humbuckers
- 25.5 in. scale
- 42mm standard nut
- Model name inlay at the 12th fret
- Tune-o-matic-style bridge and string-through body
- ESP tuners
Order today and join the legion of ESP players.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.