- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 516629
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pick up the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Electric Guitar and you'll believe this lightweight beauty can do it all. It's purposefully built for maximum crun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exquisite crunch machine with a choice of finishes and pickups.
Pick up the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Electric Guitar and you'll believe this lightweight beauty can do it all. It's purposefully built for maximum crunch with its mahogany body, set mahogany 24-3/4"-scale neck, and rosewood fretboard (ebony on vintage black). Abalone flags plus the model name at the 12th fret give it distinction. The TonePros locking bridge and tailpiece keep tuning rock-solid. It features a flamed maple top and a pair of active EMG-81/60 pickups, except the amber sunburst model that sports a Seymour Duncan JB/59 passive pickup setup. See-thru colors all have quilted maple tops.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- 24-3/4" set neck
- Thin U neck contour
- Rosewood fretboard (ebony on vintage black)
- Abalone flags plus the model name at the 12th fret
- 42mm standard nut
- 24 extra jumbo frets
- TonePros locking Tune-o-matic bridge
- Genuine EMG 81/60 pickups (Seymour Duncan JB/59 set on amber sunburst model)
- ESP locking tuners
- Black hardware (gold on black and vintage black, chrome on amber sunburst)
- Case sold separately
Add some elegance to your stage presence. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.