- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000 Electric Guitar
See-Thru Purple Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #516635 000002000 516635000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000 Electric Guitar is a solid rocker with impeccable credentials: set neck, mahogany body, 3-piece mahogany neck, a set of...Click To Read More About This Product
A slammer that's been glammed.
The ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000 Electric Guitar is a solid rocker with impeccable credentials: set neck, mahogany body, 3-piece mahogany neck, a set of EMG-81/85 active humbuckers, a TonePros locking bridge, and extra-jumbo frets. The ESP LTD Deluxe Viper is also done up to the max with full neck and headstock binding (white with abalone), and abalone flag inlays and model name at the 12th fret. You get striking black nickel hardware with your Viper 1000.
Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Double cutaway Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Not Specified Orientation | Right Handed Neck Neck Shape | Not Specified Nut Width | 1.65 in. (42 mm) Fretboard | Ebony Neck Wood | Mahogany Scale Length | 24.75 Number of Frets | 24 Neck Finish | Not Specified Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Locking Bridge | Not Specified Saddle and Nut | Not Specified Number of Strings | 6 String Case | Not Specified Accessories Included | Not Specified Country of Origin | Indonesia
A guitar that lets you show some serious style without giving up the basic sustain and power a rocker needs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.