Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar Transparent Purple Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Transparent Purple Burst
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The ESP LTD EC-256FM - a modern classic in Flamed Maple top with see-thru Cobalt Blue finish.
You get it all, without the massive price tag you’d usually expect from such a well-made single-cutaway electric guitar. The EC-256FM is at home on blues, classic rock, hard rock, progressive rock, fusion, and much more, and it’s available in new see-thru Cobalt Blue and see-thru purple finishes.
- Mahogany body, Flamed Maple top
- Set Mahogany nech, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 jumbo frets
- 2 ESP humbucking pickups, Master tone w/push-pull coil tap
- Tune-o-matic bridge, chrome hardware
Traditional classic looks and sound, modern appointments and playability. Call today.
LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic block
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: ESP
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Master tone w/push-pull coil tap
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: ESP locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.