- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD MH-1007QM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48318 000001000 L48318000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As part of the LTD Deluxe Series designed for professional musicians, the "New for NAMM 2019" LTD MH-1007QM offers a slew of amazing features that yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Active EMGs and a Floyd Rose locking tremolo system.
As part of the LTD Deluxe Series designed for professional musicians, the "New for NAMM 2019" LTD MH-1007QM offers a slew of amazing features that you won't find on other guitars. It offers set-thru construction, meaning the neck extends deeply into the guitar's body cavity, offering unparalleled access to the upper frets with a smooth heel joint. It has a mahogany body with a gorgeous quilted maple cap, along with a three-piece thin U-shaped maple neck, and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets.
High-class touches are included, like its multiple white binding and Grover tuners. But the MH-1007 takes things a step further with the inclusion of active EMG 85-7H (neck) and EMG 81-7H (bridge) pickup for tones that range from dark and menacing through screaming and aggressive. Finally, a Floyd Rose SE tremolo system provides plenty of whammy action while remaining solidly in tuen..
- Mahogany body with quilted maple cap
- Set-thru constructionThin U maple neck
- Active EMG 85-7/81-7 pickup pair
- Floyd Rose SE bridge
Step up your playing with the right 7-string. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 13.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm) locking nut
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 85-7H
- Bridge: EMG 85-7H
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose SE
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.