- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Brian (Head) Welch SH-7 EverTune 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58580 000001000 L58580000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP designed the SH-7 EverTune electric guitar from the bottom up for guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, the seven-string innovator and founding member of...Click To Read More About This Product
7-string electric guitar with EverTune bridge and signature design for Brian Welch
ESP designed the SH-7 EverTune electric guitar from the bottom up for guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, the seven-string innovator and founding member of nu-metal icons Korn. Brian worked intimately with the product development team every step of the way to make sure his addition to the LTD Signature Series had his ideal sound and look, including the thinned-out horns on the body to give this axe a sleek, menacing look.
This SH-7ET model includes a specialty EverTune constant-tension bridge system to preserve the excellent intonation in nearly any condition. Add that to the durable neck-thru-body design, and you can shred away with confidence knowing this guitar will stand up to the task. The dual Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups (Alnico in the neck position, Ceramic in the bridge) provide an amazing tonal range, and a push-pull tone pot lets the player access two different voicings.
Devilish as this guitar may be, it also doesn't sacrifice on beauty, sporting a gorgeous flamed maple top in See Thru Purple finish over its comfortable, contoured basswood body. It employs a three-piece maple neck at 25.5" scale with an ebony fingerboard, and offers glow-in-the-dark side markers so that the fret position can be seen on even the darkest of stages.
- 7-string layout with EverTune fixed bridge
- Dual specialty Fishman Fluence humbucker pickups
- Neck-thru-body construction
- Ebony fingerboard with glow-in-the-dark side inlays
- Basswood body, flamed maple top and purple finish
Want a 7-string designed for a pioneer? Order now.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Glow-in-the-dark side position markers
- Nut width/material: 1.97 in. (50 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Fishman Fluence Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Fishman Fluence Ceramic Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Evertune
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7 String
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.