- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD Viper-7B Bartone Black Metal 7-String Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48692 000001000 L48692000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD Black Metal Series, like this LTD Viper-7B Baritone Black Metal 7-string electric, are guitars comparable in build quality to ESP's LTD Delux...Click To Read More About This Product
A 7-string baritone that really sings with an all-black theme.
The LTD Black Metal Series, like this LTD Viper-7B Baritone Black Metal 7-string electric, are guitars comparable in build quality to ESP's LTD Deluxe "1000 Series" instruments, but with a dark and menacing design theme of all-black finish, components and hardware. The LTD Viper-7B Baritone Black Metal features a single premium-quality pickup, Macassar ebony fingerboards with no inlays and glow-in-the-dark side markers, and even a newly-designed black metal LTD logo on the headstock. With the Viper-7B Black Metal, you get a seven-string baritone guitar that's ready for your darkest performances. It offers the offset double-cutaway design of the ESP Viper, with set-thru construction at 27” Baritone scale, a direct-mount Seymour Duncan "Blackened" Black Winter pickup controlled by a single volume knob, and LTD locking tuners.
The LTD Viper-7B sold separately.
- Beveled edges
- Double cutaway
- Black satin finish
Come to the dark side...order a LTD Viper-7B today.
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 27"
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm
- Finish Black satin
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Nut type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Blackened Black Winter
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics layout: Volume
- Strings: D'Addario XL110-7 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059)
- Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.