- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP M-7 HT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74323 000001000 L74323000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Seymour Duncan 'buckers make this 7-string a standout .
- Ash body
- Maple 7-string neck, Extra Thin-U profile, ebony fretboard with 12" radius, extra jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan Jazz humbucker (neck), Custom humbucker (bridge), 3-way toggle
- Hipshot hardtail bridge, Sperzel locking tuners, bone nut
Explore lower tones with this ESP. Shop now.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.89 in. (48 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7 String
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.