- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP Original Mystique CTM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J05536
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP Mystique CTM sports a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, set mahogany neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Looks that can kill, and tone to match.
The ESP Mystique CTM sports a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, set mahogany neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard with a thin-U neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-4 (B) & APH-1 (N) pickups keeps things cooking. Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece anchors the strings, while Gotoh locking tuners keep them cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
Flamed maple top
42mm bone nut
Thin U neck contour
24 XJ frets
Gotoh locking tuners
Schaller security strap locks
Gotoh Tune-o-matic. bridge & tailpiece
Seymour Duncan SH-4 (B) & APH-1 (N) pickups
Finish: MARBL, STBC, TEASB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.