- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP USA M-II HT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18760 000001000US18011 L18760000001000US18011
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted with painstaking attention to detail by ESP's Southern California team of luthiers, the M-II Hardtail is a shred dream machine. From the fast...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A guitar designed and built for technical playing.
Crafted with painstaking attention to detail by ESP's Southern California team of luthiers, the M-II Hardtail is a shred dream machine. From the fast, thin-U neck and smooth ebony fretboard to the comfortably contoured body and powerful pickups, this guitar exists solely to spotlight your fastest, fanciest riffage. Combining premium tonewoods with top-level components and built by to precise specifications, it's got the power, sustain anad sheer awesomeness you need.
- Gloss-finished ash top on solid mahogany body
- Satin-finish, 25.5" scale maple neck with 24-fret, 12"-radius ebony fretboard, bone nut
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers with coil-split, 5-way switch
- Black-finish Hipshot hardtail bridge with thru-body stringing, locking Sperzel tuners
Grab this shred machine today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Bound Ash
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Saturday Night Special
- Bridge: Saturday Night Special
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil-split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Sperzel locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.