- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP USA TE-II HT Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L18761 000001000US18088 L18761000001000US18088
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built at ESP's North Hollywood, California factory by their team of skilled luthiers, the TE-II Hardtail is a loving combination of traditional desig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A single-cutaway guitar with traditional looks and modern growl.
Built at ESP's North Hollywood, California factory by their team of skilled luthiers, the TE-II Hardtail is a loving combination of traditional design features and modern sonic performance. Boasting top-level components like a Hipshot hardtail bridge and locking Sperzel tuners, and a fast, thin-U neck with maple fretboard, it's got great sustain and a beefy tone with tuning stability that stands up to aggressive riffing. A selection of beautifully finished premium woods make it as inspiring to look at as it is to play. If you've been dreaming about a premium guitar, this may well be the one.
- Gloss-finished ash top on solid mahogany body
- Satin-finish, 25.5" scale maple neck with 24-fret, 12"-radius maple fretboard, bone nut
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers with 3-way switch
- Black-finish Hipshot hardtail bridge with thru-body stringing, locking Sperzel tuners
find the guitar of your dreams—order your TE-II HT now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Bound Ash
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot Offset
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker
- Bridge: High output humbucker
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Sperzel locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.