- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH 5150 Series Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57342 000001000 L57342000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The reimagined 5150 is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features. Like its predecessor, the 5150 features a mo...Click To Read More About This Product
Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude.
The reimagined 5150 is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features.
Like its predecessor, the 5150 features a modified Strat-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified “C” profile, hand-rubbed urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and matching “hockey stick” headstock with EVH logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a quick access three-way toggle on the lower bout. The custom designed EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 Humbucker bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve.
The EVH Wolfgang humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A high-friction tone knob provides unmatched tonal performance, while the custom designed EVH-branded low friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells.
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose bridge, each locking nut tailpiece features fine tuners and a patented EVH D-Tuna for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant. A high-octane, high performance axe, the 5150 boasts battle-ready style in either a Matte Army Drab, Rocket Red or Satin Primer Gray finish with all-chrome hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines.
Grab a guitar that can take you there. Order today.
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.675" (42.5 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: EVH Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: EVH Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.