Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
EVH 5150 Series Standard Electric Guitar Stealth Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Stealth Black
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
EVH inspired with modern wiring.
Like its predecessor, the 5150 Standard features a modified Strat-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified C profile, hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and color matched "hockey stick" headstock with EVH logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12"–16" compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a three-way toggle switch on the upper bout. The custom designed EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucking bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A custom designed low friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells, while the high friction tone knob will stay in place even if accidentally bumped. An added new feature comes in the way of a lower bout kill switch, allowing you to mute your guitar for those stutter, rhythmic effects—think "You Really Got Me."
Decked out with a "dive-bomb" certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose bridge, the locking tailpiece features fine tuners for each string and a patented EVH D-Tuna for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A high-octane, high performance axe, the 5150 Standard boasts spotlight-ready style in an Ice Blue Metallic or Stealth Black finish with all-black hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines.
- 25.5" scale length
- Modified Strat-style basswood body with deeper upper body curve
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications with hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish
- 12"–16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays
- Convenient heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Direct-mount EVH Wolfgang bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Top-mount EVH-branded Floyd Rose bridge and R3 locking nut
- EVH D-Tuna
- Three-way toggle switch, kill switch, volume control (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot) with treble bleed circuit and tone control (250K EVH Bourns High Friction Pot)
- Available in Ice Blue Metallic or Stealth Black with color-matched hockey stick headstock and all-black hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines
For a high-octane, high-performance axe built on a legend. Order today.
5150 Series Standard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body Material:
- Quartersawn Maple
- Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Ebony, 12"–16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- 22, Jumbo
- Cream Dot
- Floyd Rose R3 Locking, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- EVH-Branded Gotoh
- 25.5" (648 mm)
- Top-Mount EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Bridge: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH Bourns High Friction Pot)
- Black Knurled with White Indicator
- EVH Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Optional EVH Striped Hardshell (p/n 022-6100-506); Optional EVH Black Gig Bag (p/n 022-1512-006) (sold separately)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.