- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH Wolfgang Standard Electric Guitar
Transparent Black Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J10454 000001001 J10454000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The most affordable Wolfgang model yet is decked out with a flat top in gorgeous quilt maple and featuring a special "comfort cut" forearm contour fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Gorgeous quilt maple and comfort cut forearm contour for max playing ease.
The most affordable Wolfgang model yet is decked out with a flat top in gorgeous quilt maple and featuring a special "comfort cut" forearm contour for max playing ease.
Other features include a one-piece bolt-on maple neck with satin finish and graphite reinforcement, smooth and fast compound radius maple fingerboard (12"-16") with comfortably rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets, dual EVH Wolfgang direct-mount humbucking pickups, two domed black control knobs (master volume, master tone), EVH Floyd Rose Special bridge and locking nut, and EVH tuners. Case sold separately.
Enjoy for yourself the comfort and features that Eddy relies on. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple quilted
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Direct-mounted Wolfgang humbucking
- Bridge: Direct-mounted Wolfgang humbucking
- Brand: EVH
- Active or passive: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with locking nut
- Tuning machines: Die-cast mini tuners
- Color: Black chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body binding
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.