- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH Wolfgang USA Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H72332 000001000 H72332000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the quest to design an especially sleek all-black addition to the Wolfgang series, Eddie Van Halen decided to try something he previously wasn't k...Click To Read More About This Product
Eddie's new favorite color: all-black with ebony fretboard.
In the quest to design an especially sleek all-black addition to the Wolfgang series, Eddie Van Halen decided to try something he previously wasn't known to prefer-an ebony fingerboard. Well, he tried it, and he liked it so much that the resulting guitar-the Wolfgang Stealth-now resides at the very forefront of his arsenal.
Features include an arch-top basswood body, quartersawn maple neck with dual graphite reinforcement rods, compound radius (12"-16") ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage-style stainless steel frets, dual hard-mounted EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups with three-position switching, dual Bourns low- (volume) and high-friction (tone) potentiometers, EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna, black hardware, EVH-branded 14-1 Gotoh chrome tuners with pearloid buttons, Schaller chrome string retainer and EVH molded-stripe case by SKB.
- Series: EVH
- Color: Stealth Black
- Body shape: Wolfgang
- Fingerboard radius: 12" to 16" compound-radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, vintage-style
- Neck: Quartersawn maple
- Nut width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Pickup configuration: H/H
- Pickups: EVH humbucking pickup (bridge)
- EVH humbucking pickup (neck)
- Pickup switching: 3-way switch
- Controls: 2 Bourns low-friction pots (1x250k, 1x500k)
- Bridge: EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH
- Hardware: Black
- Tuning keys: EVH-branded Gotoh tuning machines, chrome with
- pearloid buttons
- Incl. accessories: SKB case with molded stripes
- Unique features: Hard mount pickups, Magna Coatings paint, quartersawn
- maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods, Schaller
- chrome string retainer, EVH D-Tuna, square jack plate,
- arch-top basswood body, stainless steel frets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.