- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EVH Wolfgang WG Standard Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- K36341 000001000 K36341000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard LH boasts the same style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen created at a price the everyday southpaw musician can afford....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Decked out for playing performance and comfort.
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard LH boasts the same style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen created at a price the everyday southpaw musician can afford.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard LH has a basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease, quilt maple top on transparent finish, two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods to hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, a convenient truss rod adjust spoke wheel at the base of the neck, and a speedy 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with comfortably rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. This axe is also equipped with two domed control knobs that have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications, including a smooth-feeling 500k volume pot that makes it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the EVH Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently stay in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Wolfgang
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.63 in. (41.4 mm) Floyd Rose R2 locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wolfgang Humbucking
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Wolfgang Humbucking
- Brand: EVH
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: EVH Floyd Rose
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab this versatile signature model from EVH. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.