- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender '60s Jazzmaster Lacquer Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- K29678 000001000 K29678000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For guitarists who must have original-era Jazzmaster sound, look and feel, the Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Lacquer epitomizes the instrument durin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An authentic recreation with a special fretboard.
For guitarists who must have original-era Jazzmaster sound, look and feel, the Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during the 1960s, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music.
With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Surf Green and dual American Vintage Jazzmaster pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more. Includes hardshell case.
- Neck Shape | Not Specified
- Nut Width | 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Fretboard | Not Specified
- Neck Wood | Maple
- Scale Length | 25.5"
- Number of Frets | 21
- Neck Finish | Gloss
- Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified
- Headstock Overlay | Not Specified
- Tuning Machines | Vintage-style
- Bridge | Not Specified
- Saddle and Nut | Not Specified
- Number of Strings | 6 String
- Case | Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Included | Not Specified
- Country of Origin | Mexico
- SERIES: Classic
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Pau Ferro
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- FRET SIZE: Vintage-Style
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Dots
- NUT MATERIAL: Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.650" (42 mm)
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage-Style
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Neck: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Bridge: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- CONTROL KNOBS: Aged White Plastic
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- STRINGS: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply White
- CASE/GIG BAG: Pro Series Hardshell Case
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS:
- OTHER FEATURES:
- Black Plastic Parts, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons, Vintage-Style Heel Adjust Truss Rod, Pop-In Tremolo Arm
Experience the Pau Ferro difference. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.