- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L10444 000002000 L10444000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sixty years ago, in 1958, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. In 1966 they updated the instrument wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the sterling features with a few modern enhancements.
Sixty years ago, in 1958, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. In 1966 they updated the instrument with a bound neck, block inlays, and as a special aesthetic touch, a slick-looking matching painted headstock.
These stylish visual cues—as well as the rich, multi-dimensional sound—made this one of the most sought-after Jazzmaster models. Fender has reproduced these sterling features in the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster, adding a few modern enhancements to update this glorious instrument for the adventurous players of today.
The duet of Classic Series ‘60s Jazzmaster single-coil pickups have the authentic sound that made the Jazzmaster a darling of the underground. Warm and dynamic, they have just the right amount of punch for any music. The uber-flexible control scheme includes the famous Jazzmaster lead/rhythm circuit, unleashing an unheard-of variety of easily accessible tones from a single guitar.
The “C”-shaped maple neck bears a modern 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets for easy playability. Other special touches on the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster include a vintage-style, 6-saddle adjustable bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tremolo arm, tuning machines and strap buttons, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree and 4-bolt neck plate.
Produced in limited quantities for 2018, the 60th Anniversary Classic Jazzmaster updates the classic 1966 model with features that modern, creative players are sure to appreciate. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Classic Series ‘60s Jazzmaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Classic Series ‘60s Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 2-position lead/rhythm switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle vintage-style adjustable with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Here's the one you've been waiting for. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear