Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar Dakota Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Dakota Red
Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar Dakota Red$1,999.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The versatility of 10 distinct acoustic and electric voices in the classic design of a lightweight Telecaster.
Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire – mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and Fender's patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics. A smooth-playing mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. Onstage, the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments.
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine — proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitar’s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo, or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds. They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
Handcrafted in Corona, California, at the same factory that makes Fender’s iconic electric instruments, the Acoustasonic Telecaster represents the next era in Fender craftsmanship and innovation — designed for fearless artists who want an inspiring instrument with limitless new sounds and a great Fender feel.
- Acoustic Engine delivers 10 different body style and tonewood combinations
- 5-way switch to select sound pairs
- Mod knob blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) for better intonation, projection
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer, Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
- USB connection to charge lithium ion battery for 20 hours of play time
- 12" radius fretboard
- 2-ring black/white/black rosette
- Narrow tall frets
- Bi-Fled truss rod
- Modern Assymetrical bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.011-.052 gauge) strings
10 guitars in one? Get inspired with one of your own. Order today.
Acoustasonic Telecaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Telecaster
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid A Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Transverse
- Body finish: Satin Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Nut width: 1.653" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin urethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fender, Fishman
- Configuration: Fishman under-saddle piezo; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- EQ: Mod knob
- Tuning machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
- Country of origin: USA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.