- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker Ebony Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product K01047
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker doesn't just push the envelope—it completely annihilates it. Designed for modern players who need tona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mixing modern sound and a plethora of innovative features with traditional visual style.
The American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker doesn't just push the envelope—it completely annihilates it. Designed for modern players who need tonal variety on tap, as well as unprecedented performance and supple playing feel, this top-notch performer delivers every single time you plug it in and play.
This American Elite HSS model combines a powerful Shawbucker open-coil humbucking bridge pickup with the exclusive New fourth generation Noiseless pickups, which represent a quantum leap in pickup design. The new Noiseless pickups' hum-free vintage-style sound and the Shawbucker's snarling midrange creates pristine cleans and gigantic overdriven tones for multidimensional classic Stratocaster sound turned up to 11. Push-push switching enables the "passing lane," which instantly rerouts your bridge pickup signal, bypassing the tone circuit. This kicks your tone into overdrive with enhanced overtones and high output.
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5 in.-14 in. compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern C-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern D-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics.
New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the new synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
Fender is renowned for mind-blowing style, and this guitar is no different—from the redesigned sleek contours that hug the player's body for an enhanced playing experience to the black chrome headstock logo, new modern string tree, large pearloid fret markers and unique new colors this instrument will dazzle the audience with classic aesthetics. The American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker is a bold new guitar for progressive players setting out to explore new musical frontiers. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C-D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Bridge: Shawbucker Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: S-1 switching, Push-Push Passing lane switch to engage Bridge Pickup and bypass tone controls
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Get a Strat that can do it all. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.