- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional Jazzmaster Rosewood Neck Limited Edition Electric Guitar
- Product L29950
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An elegant model with flexible electronics and the beauty of rosewood.
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-'60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing. Includes hardshell case.
V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups are voiced specifically for their positions, overwound for hotter tone with the vintage warmth and clarity that made Fender a legend.
New “Deep C” Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional Jazzmaster bridge features brass Mustang saddles and a screw-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummeled, while the new arm lets you dial-in the arm tension that’s perfect for you.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Offset alder body with pickguard
- 1-Piece rosewood neck and fingerboard with "Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Two Michael Frank-designed single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with brass Mustang saddles and screw-in arm
Go rosewood. Go Pro with Fender. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Neck wood: 1-piece rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Michael Frank-designed single-coil Jazzmaster
- Bridge: Michael Frank-designed single-coil Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Master volume with treble-bleed, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Jazzmaster tremolo bridge with brass Mustang saddles
- Tailpiece: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States