- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional Telecaster Deluxe Shawbucker Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #J46270 000002000 J46270000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the late ‘60s and early ‘70s guitarists wanted hum-free tone based on the sound of an amp about to blow up. You asked—so we listened and created t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ground-breaking pickups and all the pro features.
In the late ‘60s and early ‘70s guitarists wanted hum-free tone based on the sound of an amp about to blow up. You asked—so we listened and created the Telecaster Deluxe in 1973. Today’s version, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker, brings modern, player- oriented features to the stage and studio, and can still make an amp sizzle without breaking a sweat.
With its flexible sound and vintage-voiced pickups, the Telecaster Deluxe adds a touch of girth to the traditional Telecaster twang and bite. From pop and punk to the most brutal modern metal, the Telecaster Deluxe has powered countless recordings and infinite stages, creating the music we love.
The pair of warm, rich-sounding ShawBucker humbucking pickups are voiced specifically for each position, producing powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Telecaster Deluxe ShawBucker is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder. Ash on Natural
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Shawbucker 1T
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Shawbucker 2T
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Join the evolution. Order this Pro Tele today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.