Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender American Showcase QMT Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Aqua Marine Metallictrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fender American Showcase QMT Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Aqua Marine Metallic$2,199.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Authentic Tele tone with a gorgeous top and finish.
The one-piece maple neck features a compound Modern “C” to “D” back shape and is combined with a 12” radiused fingerboard to create a fast playing neck with a familiar feel.
This American Showcase Telecaster is finished in stunning Aqua Marine Metallic over an alder body with a quilted maple cap. All American Showcase models come wired with a treble bleed circuit to maintain high-end while turning the instrument’s volume down.
Includes hardshell case.
- Metallic gloss finish over alder body with a quilted maple cap
- 25.5"-scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 12"-radius maple fingerboard
- Fender American Showcase Pickups; 3-way switch
- Deluxe Locking Tuners; 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Telecaster Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Includes hardshell case
Showcase your talent with the right Tele. Order today.
American Showcase QMT Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Quilted maple cap
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Custom Compound
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.