- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender California Newporter Classic Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- #K47876 000001000 K47876000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Explore your individual creativity with the bold looks and inspiring sound of Fender's Newporter Classic. The exclusive mid-sized Newporter body shap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Performance-freindly design with sweet appointments and specially voiced preamp system.
Explore your individual creativity with the bold looks and inspiring sound of Fender's Newporter Classic. The exclusive mid-sized Newporter body shape offers well-balanced volume and a sonorous voice with great articulation. The fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top and natural solid mahogany back and sides, as well as a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and koa binding and rosette, grant it an elegant two-toned aesthetic that was designed for performing.
The Newporter Classic’s no-compromise attitude extends to its top-notch build quality, featuring optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance and an upgraded bone nut and saddle for exceptional sustain. It also includes a premium Fender- and Fishman-designed preamp system voiced specifically for the Newporter’s body shape, allowing you to plug in to an amplifier without sacrificing the guitar’s natural sound.
The lightweight mahogany neck of the Newport Classic features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper C-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its pau ferro fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument’s rich voice. With its superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Newporter Classic is an instrument that proudly defies acoustic instrument tradition.
Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Koa rosette
- 15.75 in. fingerboard radius
- Maple dot position inlays
- Modern Viking bridge
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
- Includes F-620 Deluxe Gig Bag
Order this classic Fender design today.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO (Newporter)
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Traditional C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Sealed nickel
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.