- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender California Newporter Player Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47867 000009000 K47867000009000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Follow your musical vision and express yourself with the unique Newporter Player. The exclusive medium-sized Newporter shape gives it a balanced voic...Click To Read More About This Product
A non-traditional, mid-size design perfect for live performances with cool looks, balanced tone.
Follow your musical vision and express yourself with the unique Newporter Player. The exclusive medium-sized Newporter shape gives it a balanced voice that’s both articulate and powerful, perfect for backing up any singer. Designed for performing, the fully-painted gloss metallic solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, matching painted 6-in-line headstock and crème binding give this guitar a shot of electrifying style.
Unconventional to the core, the Newporter Player is definitely something different and exciting. The same no-compromise attitude that gives the Newporter Player its uniquely killer vibe extends to every aspect of its construction. It features optimized bracing for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle for greater sustain and a Fishman preamp system that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the guitar’s natural sound. Its lightweight mahogany neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper “C”-shaped profile suitable for any playing style, and its laurel fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument’s vibrant tone.
With its superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Newporter Player is an instrument that proudly defies acoustic instrument tradition.
Case sold separately.
- 2-ring B/W/B rosette
- Dot position inlays
- Modern Viking bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- 3-ply gold pickguard
- Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge) strings
Make this cool guitar yours with a quick click or call.
- Body type: Newporter
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Sealed nickel
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.