- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CD-60S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Pack
- Write a Review
- #J56551 000001000 J56551000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The re-designed CD-60S boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and an ‘Easy-to-Play’ ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fun dreadnought with all the trimmings for any starter.
The re-designed CD-60S boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and an ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape. The CD-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model and features mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection.
This complete starter pack includes the CD-60 in a natural finish, along with picks, a strap and a spare pack of strings. A great choice for any aspiring player, the CD-60S delivers a bold playing experience.
Order this great entry-level pack for the aspiring player in your life.
- Body Shape: Classic Design
- Cutaway: No
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Laminated mahogany
- Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Easy to Play
- Nut Width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of Strings: 6
- Special Features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of Origin: Not Specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.